Soil Health Champion & Sales Rep.
Terms: Year-long commitment minimum. We are looking for a sales professional who is looking to grow their career with a team dedicated to soil health and regenerative agriculture. We mix traditional chemistry with soil health products and principles. Our company is dedicated to soil health regeneration for the long-haul, and we are looking for a candidate with similar aspirations.
Born in 2021, Win Biologics was founded by Carolyn Wingate as a new solution for soil health and regeneration in Kansas. Since then, it has grown to reach customers in Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio and North Carolina. We are a manufacturing supplier of high quality foliar fertility and soil biology solutions.
Win Biologics offers - nitrogen stabilizers, surfactants, foliar nutrition, seed care, and biology enhancements.
All of our products are designed with the goal of optimizing soil and plant health. We sell through a 2 tier distribution model, selling through dealers and then to the grower.
Our team is a small and mighty collective of “regenerative” agriculture advocates. At our heart,
We build relationships of confidence, trust, and encouragement to make the tough-changes required of agriculture at its current nexus.
We educate and entertain through a sales strategy that brings leading science, alongside the humor and humility needed to be change-makers.
We lead with service in all we do by building exceptional relationships with growers and retailers, providing value-added products.
Together with our network of retail partners and dealers, we are growing soil health, one farm at a time.
About The Role:
The WinBiologics sales rep will advise on regeneration of soils, through balancing biology and nutrient management. He or she should be familiar with an understanding of conventional and regenerative farming practices in order to translate our company goals, products and services to mainstream agriculture clients.
A background in soil biology and micronutrients will be a part of daily conversations for this sales role, and if the candidate is not yet well-versed, education and training in order to “learn on the job” will be required. This is a sales role requires daily and/or weekly travel; travel expectations will be outlined more in the interview process.
- Representation, education, and sales of Win Biologics product line
- Service and follow-up to foster and grow customer relationships
- Cold calling on prospective customers, lead tracking, and follow-up
- Build territory and customer base of Win Biologics
- Attendance and participation at trade show and conferences
- Passion and commitment to regenerative agriculture
- Willingness to learn, lead, and serve
- College degree or equivalent experience in agriculture sales
- 1-2 years of experience in outside sales
- Drivers license
Desired (not required):
- Certified crop advisor (CCA) certification
- Bachelors in agronomy or agriculture-based science
- Marketing/social media account to educate and entertain
How to Apply:
- Please submit your letter of interest as well as resume by clicking the Apply to this Position button.