Win Biologics was founded with building carbon soil biology in mind. How can we unlock secrets of soil that have existed long before agriculture? While Win Biologics has some micronutrients available and access to traditional chemistry, there are many research projects focusing on altering tank mix chemistry to better support the biology of our soil..
Our company is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will support day-to-day operations of the office, including AP, AR, invoicing, product registration, inventory analysis, human resources, taxes, and other related tasks. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles and practices, as well as excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone who is highly detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prepare and review financial documents and reports.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and discrepancies.
- Reconcile accounts and ensure accuracy of data.
- Provide support to internal departments.
- Maintain financial records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Do you live in Wichita?
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How to Apply:
Please submit your letter of interest as well as resume by clicking the Apply Now button.